In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a London-based FinTech start-up who are fast becoming a big name in the insurance sector. A brand new business, they are changing the way that car, scooter and bicycle insurance is traditionally purchased, by providing flexible policies which allows customers to take back control of their own expenses. One to watch on the start-up scene, they already cover a number of big name companies including Deliveroo, UberEats and Quiqup - and with massive growth predicted over the coming months, they are looking to expand their team.
Looking for sales graduate jobs in London? They are now searching for a confident Business Development Executive to join their team in the heart of London.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will gain exposure to many different aspects of the insurance sector as you help to create and implement an effective sales strategy. Your role will involve you undertaking a real range of tasks, including onboarding inbound enquiries, market mapping and helping to prepare marketing materials. To excel in this role you will need to be both self-motivated and business-savvy, as you will be liaising with key stakeholders as well as providing assistance in account management.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to research and market-map across new geographies and verticals, creating a list of key targets
- Qualifying new inbound leads
- Identifying and making contact with key personnel at target firms, and helping to secure meetings for senior team members
- Assisting in account management for existing and new customers
- Helping in preparing marketing / pitch materials
- Collating customer and client data to help prioritise new products
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top 20 university
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a client-facing or sales role
- A keen interest in insurance and technology
- Exceptional emotional intelligence - the ability to adapt communication style to suit the occasion and client
- Someone who is articulate, with great verbal and written communication skills
- Energy and ambition in abundance
- A proactive approach
- Someone who is numerate with strong analytical ability
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £25,000 - £27,000
- The exceptional opportunity to learn and develop in a high growth start-up environment
- The potential to shape your own role
- The opportunity to join a collaborative and open-minded environment
- Great open-plan offices in Shoreditch
- Weekly office perks - including breakfast, yoga, squash and board game nights!
- Free snacks and refreshments
- Monthly team socials
Looking for sales jobs in London and want to join a fast-growing FinTech start-up? If you are dynamic, ambitious and highly personable, apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job