Role: Business Development Executive
Sector: IT Managed Services Sales
Salary: £30K basic OTE 1st year £80K uncapped
Location: Milton Keynes
Responsibilities: New Sales Revenues, New Clients, Client Relationships with existing account. Staff augmentation and outsourcing
* Achieve targets new and existing revenue per annum.
* Build new business IT managed services pipeline and recruitment T & M
* Bring in a minimum of 4 New Clients per year
* Build Sales Team Capabilities to deliver Thebes Group Company Plan Objectives.
* A strong recruitment back ground would be advantageous
* Prospect: Use existing client base and personal contact network and in collaboration with Thebes' colleagues, management and partners, identify potential new customers;
* Propose: Gain an understanding of the underlying business needs and constraints of targeted prospects in order to present optimal Thebes' solutions
* Leadership: Conform to the Thebes modus operandi, supporting colleagues and contributing in the delivery and achievement of our overall team and business objectives;
* Role model: Help build a client-centred sales team culture and behaviours across the sales organisation and into the company more widely; a strong recruitment back ground would be advantageous
* Management: Establish a performance management culture within any direct reports.
* Planning: In conjunction with senior management, build and maintain targeted account plans for each prospect and client; and
* Reporting: Use salesforce.com to record all activity to support reporting, training and revenue demand.
* To be an advocate for the Group and to act in accordance with the company's Code of Conduct at all times;
* Participate and undertake applicable professional, technical and career development training to include attainment of associated qualifications where required.
* Comply with external and internal regulatory and statutory policies, procedures and regulation
* Hunter - A true sales professional;
* Proven track record in delivering new clients and revenues;
* Ability to manage (a team) under pressure and prioritise workload;
* Have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate on all levels - especially with client senior executives(CXO);
* Have problem solving skills;
* Essential Technical Skills
* Able to demonstrate an in-depth grasp of the challenges facing the implementers of IT systems;
* Ability to be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
* Be able to use databases, spread sheets, word processing and accounts packages
* Build profitable solutions with cross functional teams
* Able to understand and discuss clients' P&L and Balance Sheets
* Build/ Deliver Client Presentations as required.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job