Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £24,000pa OTE uncapped - (£19,000 - £20,000pa basic)
Our client is a growing and developing, well established organisation based in Leamington Spa. They are looking to expand their Sales force by recruiting an Business Development Executive with drive and hunger to succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales managers for further development and closure.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly appointment quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest to create a quality appointment.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
Experience & Skills required:
- Ability to comprehend the company's product line and to communicate our value proposition to prospects.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation and appointment setting.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and must work well individually or as a member of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and attentive to detail.
- Self-starter with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Must have outbound calling experience.
- Experience in using Salesforce would be a significant advantage.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on for a confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job