The role is perfect for a high potential sales performer who has been in a sales environment and curious and determined to prove themselves as an effective sales person under their own steam. Someone who is hungry to put themselves to the test and challenge themselves to achieve consistently high results.
The candidate will do incredibly well in this role if they can demonstrate
• A proven track record of new business winning in B2b sales ideally selling to senior HR decision makers
• Interest in the science and behaviours that make people perform at their best
• Energy for being competitive situations and is highly results-focused by achieving results
• Natural desire and ability to work efficiently to structure their daily activities
Our client is a global leader in human capital management and leadership development, they provide assessment and development solutions to help organisations deliver more positive, peak performing workplaces. They offer the world’s most comprehensive strength profiling system which people at organisations use to discover and optimize their strengths at work. They also offer strength-based management and leadership training and coaching to help mangers of business develop more positive mind-sets and behaviours that drive exceptional performance.
Vision and Values
To deliver more positive, peak performing workplace that are fit for the future by helping manager optimize energy, ideas and strengths of their people. The values are to shape the way we work with clients. We strive to live our values of Passion, Pragmatism professionalism and partnership everyday through our actions and decision.
To be the core contributor of the new business sales team by consistently winning repeatable revenue deals through proactive sales activity. The person in this role will have the opportunity to work alongside world leading consultants and HR decision makers to embed our solutions into organisations
Key measures of success
• Sales performance against targets
• Outbound activity including meeting generation and attendance
• Accurate sales forecasting and effective use of salesforce CRM
• Responds quickly and effectively to inbound leads
• Generate face to face meeting and virtual demonstrations with senior HR/ Talent and L&D decision-makers
• Work to ensure the marketing plan is effectively implemented to deliver campaigns
• Using salesforce CRM to accurately track leads and opportunities though to close
• Ensuring Salesforce database is kept up to date
• Competitive bonus structure
• Participate in there training courses
• 25 days holiday
• Quarterly award scheme offering a chance to win a weekend trip
• Pension Scheme