Right now our client has more new business opportunities than they can successfully manage. Our client launched at the start of 2017, is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. This means it's a hugely exciting time for them: their message to the market is clearly resonating and, because they're offering a service that no-one else can, our client has won more than 90% of the sales pitches they've attended. As a result, they're looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive to help take their business forward.
Although our client is a relatively new venture, the company has the backing of their parent company. Working collaboratively together in their cutting-edge offices in Leeds, our client made the Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list SIX times. They've won countless industry accolades, and have been named in the top 1000 most inspirational companies in the UK. They're proud to be working together to bring their unique proposition to the market.
Our client is looking for a bright and tenacious sales person who wants to earn great commission whilst working for a great company. Here's what else you might want to know:
- Salary is important, and especially in sales. In this role, you can expect to earn up to £30,000 per year, and the bonus is uncapped
- Selling website localisation to digital stakeholders, you are selling within a growth market where there are lots of opportunities
- This is the first step to becoming a client-facing Business Development Manager, a well-trodden progression path within the organisation.
- Ideally, you'll have experience working within the translation or digital industry already, but this is not essential
- They'll help you to develop your knowledge across website localisation and SEO, whilst really honing your sales skills
Our client is friendly bunch so, better-still, pick the phone up and have a chat with their recruitment team. If you're committed to being successful in sales, they would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
- Business Development Executive ;Digital ;Website localisation ;Sales ;Sales Executive