Business Development Executive
Based: Warrington (WA2)
To £24k Basic + Attendance Bonus
+ Commission (OTE £30k uncapped)
Office Hours (Mon - Fri)
Our client is a growing Software Solution provider with a prestigious portfolio of clients and a global presence. They are currently expanding and have an exciting opportunity for a professional Business Development Executive to complement an established team and to share in the success of the business.
This role requires a results oriented, hard-working Desk Based Sales individual with an excellent telephone manner and the determination to succeed. The individual will be targeted on developing sales opportunities (B2B) by making outbound calls and promoting / developing the services offered by the company.
- As an Internal Sales professional, the role will entail using your sales skills to include: prospecting; telemarketing; telesales; data cleansing; profiling; consultative selling, and securing appointments
- Contacting businesses throughout the UK
- Manage and update the CRM system for all new business activity Play a key role in promoting events and other marketing initiatives
- This role is varied and provides an excellent opportunity to learn additional sales skills and gain market knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors within the IT arena.
- Working to team targets
- Experience of outbound sales or telemarketing (B2B) is essential.
- Full product training provided
- IT sales experience or similar would be a real advantage.
- Good career opportunities are available for the right individual.
- Current and relevant B2B Telemarketing / Telesales skills
- Experience of selling over the telephone (outbound)
- Resilient & have a real desire to succeed
- IT Sales experience or IT knowledge (desirable)
- Target results driven
- A can do attitude
- Business acumen
A professional and growing business with genuine career development in sales
A competitive basic salary with excellent earning potential
A modern relaxed professional workplace
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV quoting Ref: Grad 3110 or contact us
- Appointment Making
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job