Our client requires a Business Development Executive to join their leading international legal practice based in Central London.
The Business Development Executive will develop marketing campaigns and other global programmes which use the full marketing mix to raise and maintain awareness of our clients leading sector position.
Your remit will require the full BD service including:
- bids; client targeting, management and development; corporate communications; traditional campaign activity.
Together with the BD Manager and the central key client team (where relevant) you will assist with the development of sector opportunities with Group and regional Key Clients as well as target clients of the sector.
- Conducting ad-hoc sector or organisation research, liaising with the library where necessary, supporting the BD Manager on sector bids, panel pitches and other client development presentations (formal and informal).
The successful candidate will also Support the BD Manager to ensure that all marketing communications channels are exploited to convey consistent messages about the sector - including the development of the use of social media - in consultation with central e-media team.
- The successful candidate will have all-round BD marketing/experience with BD strengths (ie bids, credentials, etc) being particularly important for this vacancy.
- You will possess the ability to manage expectations, have good attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- You will have a relevant degree and/or professionally recognised marketing or communications qualification (such as CIM, etc).
- Relevant experience within the professional services sector (preferably within a law firm)
To apply, please click on the button and send your CV with your contact details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job