The position will focus on the identifying potential new clients and opportunities, qualifying of leads, coordination of quotations and appointment setting for the Business Development Managers.
- Conducting desk based research for leads
- Populating and maintain CRM system
- Pro-actively calling all contacts from leads identified or provided and from their databases
- Doing appointment setting for Business Development Managers with prospective/existing clients
- Making regular retention calls to existing clients
- Providing feedback from clients
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding of the sales process
- Results orientated
- Excellent interpersonal & networking skills
- Flexible approach
This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday - Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job