Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: City of London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus £40,000 OTE + Benefits including Healthcare
About The Company
We have partnered with one of the leading training/ learning and development consultancies in the UK, specialising in providing their clients with bespoke training/ learning and development solutions around financial crime, compliance and regulations. The training service is sold in 2 product formats, one product being a face to face training, the other an e-learning technology/ learning and development platform clients can access for training purposes. The company have robust relationships with some of the leading banks and financial services institutions and have a very strong market reputation in the training/ learning and development sector as one of the most credible training/ learning development providers within the financial services/ banking sectors.
About The Business Development Executive Role
As a business development executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your relationship building skills, as you will be managing an existent portfolio of clients as well and selling the suite of training/ learning and development services into new clients within the banking and financial services sector.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive:
* Taking a consultative approach, the business development executive will maintain existing relationships, focusing on quality of service, managing the subscriptions renewals process but also proactively developing new business/ sales.
* You will be providing online demos of the e-learning product into potential clients within the financial services/ banking sectors.
* Converting inbound enquiries into sales.
* Track and record sales/ business development activity on the CRM.
About the Successful Business Development Executive:
The successful business development executive will be motivated by progression within B2B sales but also the opportunity to earn commission.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Executive:
* Minimum of 18 months B2B sales experience.
* Must have an understanding on the Financial Services/ Banking sectors, either have studied a related degree or have professional working experience.
* Candidates with experience selling training/ e-learning products/ learning and development solutions will be preferred.
* Articulate and engaging, a strong communicator.
* Ideally degree educated.
The Business Development Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
This is an urgent requirement, if this is of interest and suitability please APPLY NOW!
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job