My client is in a strong phase of growth and Due to the increased focus on identifying and securing new business in order to achieve aggressive sales targets over the next two years, a vacancy has arisen for a bright and proactive individual to join and help develop the Business Development and Telemarketing function within the marketing team. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of telemarketing and sales and will have a conscientious, resilient and pro-active approach to their work.
The Executive will work closely with, and support both the B2B and B2C marketing function along with the Business Development Team, to contribute to the continued growth and development of our rapidly expanding business.
The right candidate:
Highly motivated and enthusiastic, acting with honesty, integrity, initiative, with a can do attitude. Strong relationship skills with excellent people management abilities are a must. Demonstrating a creative approach to problem solving; and exhibiting a dependable nature. They must be trustworthy and dedicated to supporting our customer’s needs, whilst maintaining a strong commercial sense for the business. They should have a mature outlook and a calm, professional, intelligent manner and work well under pressure.
Technical skills required
• Comprehensive understanding of Salary Sacrifice schemes
• Outbound proactive calls to customer base to directly sell car benefit scheme to interested parties.
• Achieve monthly appointment target by calling prospective clients to set
up new business appointments for the business development team
• Compiling weekly reports on telemarketing activity
• Management of prospect data on company CRM system Goldmine to ensure we’re focusing efforts on our ideal target market through campaigns and telemarketing efforts
• Working closely together with the B2B marketing team to ensure all campaigns and events have a comprehensive follow up plan in place (including but not limited to distribution of leads, additional follow up email campaigns, making contact with prospects) ensuring no potential opportunities are lost
• Logging of campaign, event and telemarketing responses on Goldmine
Understanding of contract hire and salary sacrifice products and services
• Exceptional telemarketing skills with ability to deliver a tailored sales pitch and secure appointments
• Ability to influence people with excellent questioning and listening skills
• Results driven, persistent and resilient
• Brilliant verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Understanding of CRM systems, reporting and analytics
• Ability to manage external and internal stakeholders
• Strong sense of urgency with a proven ability to plan, problem solve and prioritise
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Full UK driving licence
Employee benefits :
• Employee Benefit Trust
• Pension scheme with employer contributions
• Access to a Childcare Voucher Salary Sacrifice Scheme
• Access to a Cycle to Work Salary Sacrifice
• Health Cash Plan
• Private healthcare insurance
• Dental plan
• Annual Flu Jabs
• Group Life Assurance Scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement with the option to purchase up to 10 additional days.
• Flexible working arrangements.
• Happy Days a day each month focused on making our employees happy!
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'