Our market leading client are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Business Development Executive. The successful candidate will help with the development of the business through training and education of their products. They will also be responsible for communicating and implementing sales promotions regionally and organising local events to promote the benefits of the products to end users. This role covers the South of England.
- Demonstrating and training on how to use products to dealers, dealers customers in store, online, Exhibitions, launches, club events and internal staff training days.
- Proactively visit all retailers with existing and new products pre and post introduction.
- Proactively work with retailer and installer network to organise events at dealer showrooms or Installer premises or at Installer clients venues.
- Offering product operation technical support to end users, dealers, distributors, artists and internal customers when customer services are unable to answer the question.
- Support the marketing department in the UK and manage any technical aspect of trade or consumer exhibitions or shows. Be the 'go to' person for national account technical support, enquiries and training.
- Proactively visit all retailers/installers with new products pre and post introduction.
- Visit customers to check and assist with adherence and compliance of SD account criteria at request of Country Manager.
- Proactively visit, support and train the consumer/national account channel and assist with point of sale development, installation and servicing.
- Identify new business opportunities and organise product demos and follow through to sale.
- In depth knowledge of DJ and music production software/hardware
- Music technology degree
- Experience in retail and sales
- Experience in delivering training
- Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint and word.
- Full driving licence.
- Prepared to travel extensively around the UK.
- Prepared to work occasional weekends and evenings.
- Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job