Job role: Telesales Executive
Type of role: Office-based telesales
Location: Selby, N. Yorkshire. Commutable from Leeds, York, Doncaster, Pontefract, Wakefield, Castleford and surrounding areas.
Job Type: Full time permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Bonus + benefits + excellent perks
Are you experienced in telesales but looking to progress? Hungry to earn an uncapped bonus and a fantastic basic salary? Want to work in an exciting environment with huge opportunities for growth?
We have many Telesales Executive opportunities!
Role of Telesales Executive
- Working in a fast-paced target driven environment you will be contacting customers and managing key accounts to promote all the benefits on offer from our organisation who are one of the largest training providers in the UK.
- With previous telesales experience, we'd expect you to bring brilliant customer service skills, ambition, and a passion to sell.
Working in our team, you'll have access to our range of accredited training courses helping you drive your career to the next level. With 90% of our managers / senior managers coming from internal promotion we are dedicated to growing talent.
Key skills of the Telesales Executive
- 1-2 years' experience working in an outbound telesales environment
- Ability to manage a high volume of Inbound and outbound calls
- Experience of succeeding in a target driven sales environment
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Self-motivating with a drive for excellence.
Perks of working as a Telesales Executive
- 25 Days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Great uncapped bonus scheme
- Ongoing sales incentives throughout the year (Last year we gave away a £1000 Thomas Cook voucher) alongside many weekly incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Perkbox scheme
- Free on-site parking.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- Account Manager
- Business Development executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job