Business Development Executive
Based in Solihull
20-22k (OTE 30k plus)
You will be working for a very well-established and ambitious company working in the heart of Solihull. My client specialises in providing Software packages to the Property Market. If you want to work for a progressive company where Development and being part of an extremely successful team then this is the perfect environment to work in.
My client is looking for an individual who is extremely self-motivated and target driven. You will need to ideally have experience of working within the Property of Software industry.
- You will be primarily responsible for generating business within the property sector. Predominantly, this will consist of generating leads by telephone and securing online appointments, then delivering a comprehensive product demonstration online in order to close the sale.
- Gathering information and updating the CRM system.
- You will also be responsible for keeping other departments updated on any changes on prospect client activity.
- The Business Development Executive will have the support of the Sales Team Lead (as team grows) on client specific matters and the Head of sales for personal development, training, on-going support and escalation.
- You will maintain a good understanding of enhancements to their software, how it works and will be beneficial to the clients.
- Facilitate a comprehensive product demonstrations online clearly presenting features and benefits.
- You will also be involved in team meetings and have some responsibility for generating new ideas.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job