We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join a successful and well respected London based loss assessor that specialises in providing a complete property insurance claims management service to clients.
The Role of The Business Developer is:
- To open doors with insurance brokers arranging landlord, property owners cover and commercial property all risks cover
- To open doors with Leasehold Block Management companies and Right To Manage Companies experiencing water leaks, fires etc. from their leaseholders where an insurance claim will need to be made
- To source property insurance claims from the above markets - brokers and management companies
Background and Qualities of the Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of selling a product or service to insurance brokers writing property business
- Proven, current and active relationships with brokers with large property portfolios experiencing a regular volume of property insurance claims
- Track record of marketing a product or service to property management companies and contacts with decision makers in those companies
- Likely to be working for an insurance company, wholesale broker or underwriting agency which markets its products to retail insurance brokers
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person if they are motivated, willing to learn and quick on the uptake.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job