We are currently working with a game-changing startup looking to disrupt the talent assessment market and challenge the status quo. They are democratizing access to people analytics, taking them out of the hands of highly-paid psychologists and into the hands of everyday managers.
They believe in a sometimes scary amount of transparency, a non-hierarchical structure and they ask all employees to leave their egos at the door. They operate from a set of principles based from the belief that business is about more than just making a profit, it's about creating value and making people’s lives a little bit better.
Every member of staff plays a pivotal role in their journey and everyone is asked to make decisions with a CEO mindset. Joining them will be challenging and at times really demanding but the experience you will gain will be unmatched. The rules are not yet written so as one of their first hires it’s time to get on board and create them.
Based in trendy startup offices in Croydon, they are joining the trend of tech companies accessible from London without having to take the tube! Being just 18 minutes from Victoria overground (and 11 from Clapham Junction).
Salespeople at this firm are real go-getters who bring spark and energy to the role. You’ll love networking and spotting meaty opportunities whilst still maintaining a high level of credibility
The Business Development Executive is responsible for driving market share and qualifying leads that build a pipeline for the sales team. An aggressive self-starter who compels others to get on board, the BDE will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads, setting appointments for follow up on general inquiries. In general, you’ll do whatever it takes to provide our Sales Team with appointments with the right people in the right organizations at the right time.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Build and manage lead development pipeline via phone calls, emails, LinkedIn
- Achieve or exceed goals for setting meetings on a quarterly basis
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific criteria
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting calls
- Develop and manage rapport with prospects
- Provide regular activity reporting to Sales Management
- A good talker, a better listener
- Organized, smart, tech savvy
- Sales/Business Development experience desired, but not required
- Proven track record of success/achievement
- Metrics are driven with an ability to sustain a high level of activity to achieve desired goals
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced sales environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Gmail, CRM Tools (we use Hubspot and BaseCRM), LinkedIn preferred but not essential
- Degree educated
- Lead Development
- Client Rapport
- Setting Appointments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job