Business Development Executive
Salary £18,000 + Additional performance related bonus
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
MarketMakers are an award winning agency and have been in the Sunday Times Top 100 Businesses to work for four consecutive years - and furthermore feature in the 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Great Places to Work.
Due to growth MarketMakers are actively seeking someone ambitious and hard working to support our current Marketing team.
Working closely with the Marketing team you will be responsible for generating new business through calling different organisations (SME - Large Businesses). This is B2B opportunity which involves cold calling prospects to generate appointments for the MarketMakers sales team.
- Working in the MarketMakers Marketing team - targeting senior sales and marketing decision makers with the objective of arranging a face to face meeting for one of the MarketMakers sales team
- Representing the business to potential new clients
- Building relationships with gate keepers and working constantly to establish and generate interest with decision makers
- Developing a portfolio of contacts and nurturing them from cold to warm leads
- Responsible for managing the diaries of the MarketMakers sales team
The Successful Candidate:
- Good organisation and positive outlook is essential
- Ideally the candidate will have previous experience in working in an outbound B2B appointment setting role however this isn’t essential.
- Intelligent with impeccable written, spoken English and excellent telephone manner
- Should be able to react to situations quickly and effectively solve any problems
- Results driven with a desire to grow within a fast moving team.
- Must be a team player and focused on not only individual results but driving team results
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package including uncapped commission
- Excellent working environment- great offices with on-site shops, restaurant, nursery and the all-important Starbucks!
- A great place to work- we featured in Sunday Times 100 Best Companies for 4 years running and are currently 34th in the Great Places to Work listing. We are committed to sharing our success with all of our teams
- 5*star offices based at the prestigious Lakeside business park
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job