Business Development Executive Edinburgh Depending on experience
Expected Hours: Full time Position, approximately 37.5 hours per week
Does the idea of working in dynamic Legal firm in Edinburgh with a busy and varied role, and work in a driven sales team with a genuine sound perfect to you?
Were looking to have a chat with experienced Business Development Executives to discuss joining a successful Legal Firm in Edinburgh. Working within their Business development team this role will be crucial in bringing on and securing new clients to the firm.
Are you who were looking for?
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of working within a sales environment
- Ideally B2B sales proven track record
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Be able to use own initiative and be proactive about tasks
- Previous experience working a CRM system
- Previous experience within a professional services environment
What does the day to day look like?
- Appointment Generation- generate high quality sales appointment for the Business Development Director and CEO
- Following up on targeted mail campaigns to prospective clients and ensure maximising contact opportunities
- Ensuring all appointments made are efficiently scheduled to suit BD requirements and are geographically organised
- Completing daily reports on all aspects of BD via the CRM system
- Maintaining personal BD pipeline and communicating with team around planning strategies
Previousexperience within a similar role is essential. The successful candidate will be from a professional services background.
The main focus of this role is to bring in a candidate with the right team fit and attitude in to support the Business Development Director and his team.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the apply online link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job