Our established client based just outside of Swindon are a technical agent and distributor of electrical components. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their established team.
Business Development Executive - £24,000 per annum (£28,800 OTE)
To increase sales revenue of products to new customers throughout the UK and Ireland by sales and marketing activities as well as customer support/
- Present the company and product lines to new customers
- Initiate new sales from regular proactive calls, data & sample mailing as well as quotations
- Build strong relationships with new customer bases through regular contact, order processing and queries
- Maintain and update a sales forecast & prospect forecast
- Assist sales director with marketing activities including research, mail-outs and follow-ups
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Salary with bonus potential
- 24 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
- 36.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 17:00 early finish on Friday)
Skills and Experience:
- Previous Sales or Business Development experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated and Driven
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job