An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and driven business professional to join a market leading peer to peer lending company. The role will include travel in and around the North of England with particular emphasis on the North West and will also involve regular trips to the company’s London headquarters.
Your role will be to assist in maintaining & developing broker relationships in your chosen territory. You will also be responsible for continually maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients, often being the first port of call for enquiries.
• Proven track record in business to business sales.
• Aid senior colleagues in the development of new relationships.
• Actively promote the company brand at various networking events.
• Be able to work effectively with existing clients and continuously improve the relationship.
• Maintaining & developing relationships with a number of existing broker contacts.
• Identify and evaluate potential clients.
• Assist in negotiating terms and agree processes with clients.
• To exceed individual targets and contribute to team targets.
• To endorse the brand and company ethos.
The successful candidate will be driven, ambitious and have experience of business development in a sales based environment whilst maintaining a high level of client relations.
In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary + excellent benefits package
- Business Development
- Existing Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job