Business Development Manager
Digital Marketing Agency Altrincham - Manchester
£25,000 a year + Bonus (£50k OTE)
Great office environment, chillout area, pool table, table tennis.
Hours - Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Media Maze Ltd is a growing Digital Marketing agency with a lot of big ideas. Our aim is to guide our clients through their online strategy, help them take advantage of the online marketplace and ultimately create the results that they wish to see for their business. We achieve this through a wide range of Digital Marketing practices including PPC Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Display Marketing and Website Design. We’re also a Premier Google Accredited Partner and the proud winners of the Google Rising Stars of 2016 award
If you’re a 'go-getter’, passionate about selling and self-motivated, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Due to our fast growth, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, strategically minded and, above all, passionate person to join the team.
The ideal candidate will concentrate on business development throughout the UK, developing new relationships for our PPC and Social team.
The ideal person will have a background in selling media, ideally digital / performance related marketing, and importantly be self-driven to find and develop new business.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote Media Maze
- Seeking new business opportunities, mainly with direct clients, but with some affiliate crossover
- To devise and plan bespoke campaigns to meet the customers objectives
- To work with the production team briefing campaign requirements
- To account manage the client, reporting back results to them.
Key Measure of Success
- To achieve monthly targets
- To ensure full accurate information about the deliverables is passed onto the relevant teams
Qualifications and Skills
- Be a confident self-starter who is pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and can work independently
- Have an ability to develop ideas that meet the needs of the client
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Have a proven track record of selling marketing
- Ability to spot and put forward ways to maximise revenues by utilising new and innovative ideas
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Able to form excellent relationships internally and externally
- Good attention to detail
- Open and honest, with an ability to develop personal integrity quickly
- Enthusiastic and persuasive
- Results driven
- Good numeracy skills
- Is willing to undertake training and development as and when required
- Full Clean Driving License (desirable but not essential)
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales (not retail): 1 year (essential)
- Media Sales: 1 year (desirable)
- Secondary education
- Business Development
- Presentation Skills
- Closing Deals
- Self Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job