A rapidly growing, well established IT company are seeking a talented Business Development Executive to join the team to support their increasing expansion. This is an exciting time to join a dynamic business and a high performing sales team.
As the Business Development Executive you will establish long term, meaningful client relationships to drive new business growth. This is a client facing position and you will spend up to three days per week visiting clients to convert business from leads generated by a dedicated team.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
To drive business growth through effective sales engagement resulting in achievement of targets by providing fit-for-purpose solutions to customer needs.
- Generate sales opportunities and conduct and conclude sales
- Meet revenue and gross margin targets
- Manage accounts
- Grow customer base
- Build and maintain exemplary customer relationships
- Produce sales plans and reports and conduct quarterly account reviews
- Solve or escalate problems
- Build and maintain excellent relations with vendors
- Business, market, customer, product and service knowledge
- +3 years direct sales
- +3 years key account management
- MS office proficiency
- Driver’s license and own transport preferable - this role requires client visits at various locations
As the Business Development Executive you will have a track record tackling demanding and challenging yet realistic goals and targets to continually improve performance.
You will be a collaborative team player with the ability to initiate action and achieve results, establish effective relationships with customers, staff and stakeholders, networking effectively within and outside of the organisation.
If you are seeking a unique and exciting opportunity to establish yourself as a high performing Business Development Executive with a company going through rapid growth, please apply now.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Relationship Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job