Business Development Executive
£22,000 to £25,000 OTE £35K(uncapped) + bens
Our client has been established for over 23 years within the business-to-business events sector and are now seeking a business development executive to play a pivotal role in driving the company forward. They proudly own two of the longest running events in the UK bringing together some of the largest blue chip organisations.
The ideal candidate will come from a B2B sales environment and have previous experience of generating new business coupled with managing existing clients at senior level. The successful candidate will be dealing with a group designated clients which comprise of existing & lapsed clients as well as generating new business. This role would suit a candidate who enjoys exceeding targets and can think outside of the box when selling or marketing events and not just relying on making sales calls! This is an office based role with opportunities to attend the events abroad and meet with your clients three times a year.
Your Responsibilities include but not limited:
* Ability to generate new business
* Manage and grow existing accounts through cross selling
* Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to post event feedback
* Re-sales at the events
* Engaging with attending delegates regarding their customised agendas
* Representing the Summit brand in a professional and presentable manner
* Meticulous database management
* Support operations team in lead up to events
The successful candidate will be working for an excellent company who believe in organic progression for all employees alongside an excellent remuneration package. So if you have a passion for new business/account management and a proven track record working within a target driven B2B sales environment, please apply quoting reference number LS766978.
- event sales
- B2B sales
- conference sales
- internal sales
- delegate sales
- business development executive
- graduate sales
- HR sales