BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE | PERM | LONDON | circa £20,000 p/a (£29,000 p/a OTE)
Are you sick of office life? Want to make more money? Want an autonomous field-based role? Are you ambitious, articulate, confident, and driven to surpass targets?....
A global Telecommunications brand has new field-based requirements for Business Development Executives inLondon
The Business Development Executive roles are highly autonomous. The successful Business Development Executive candidates will be given total ownership of their region, and will work with new and existing retail customers to meet and surpass targets for SIM Activations and Airtime Sales. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and ambitious individual, articulate and driven to hit targets in order to capitalise on the outstanding commission structure.
The Business Development Executives make up a lively team that cover the UK, and on top of one of the best commission structure in the industry they enjoy monthly incentives and competitions to ensure that their successes are truly rewarded.
This is an opportunity to join an established international brand, play a key role in the growth of the UK market share, and take control over the amount that you earn!
- Manage accounts within the portfolio to ensure that the brand delivers exceptional service levels to the retailers resulting in incremental share of business and growth opportunities
- Identify and sign up new distribution entities within the independent retail market
- Consistently achieve all monthly KPIs, exploring all innovative options within the framework
- Fulfilling and maintaining required journals (route plans, surveys and audits) promptly and diligently
- Selling and promoting all products and services to ensure that availability is maintained within independent retail stores
- Effectively collecting and presenting market feedback to achieve competitive advantage on market changes
- Maintain awareness of territory and account level performance and alleviate risks through gap closers and retailer commitment
- Maintaining sound business relationships with retail partners to bring the highest possible share to the brand
- Be attentive to service level concerns and escalate them to the respective support functions for resolution
- Actively participate in new product/service launches and ensure full visibility is available to customers
- Handling cash securely and banking responsibly, as required
- Ensure the standard brand, product and services visibility is maintained to the best possible level within the retail store
Please note: the nature of this role requires you to work on a full-time basis: 9am-6pm, 5 days a week.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- High level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Flexible and adaptable approach to business requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required to review reports and to produce data as and when required
- Excellent time management skills
- Education to A-Level (or equivalent) or above
- Experience in sales in independent retail sector or telecommunication
- Ability to communicate in additional languages
- Competitive basic salary
- Outstanding commission structure - OTE is realistic
- Monthly incentive and competitions
- Car allowance
- Genuine autonomy - you control how you work and how much you earn
PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to consider applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE | PERM | BIRMINGHAM & MIDLANDS | circa £20,000 p/a (£29,000 p/a OTE)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job