Work for a Well-Funded Tech Startup ¦ Business Development Executive ¦ Immediate Start ¦ Warm Leads ¦ Base Salary to £24,000 & £40,000+ OTE ¦ Central London
Mobilise are currently looking to identify a talented Business Development Executive on behalf of a fast-growing technology startup based in a fantastic Central London location.
An award-winning, well-funded and highly ambitious startup using video technology to disrupt and evolve the billion-pound domestic heating market across the United Kingdom. Led by a team comprising some of the most pioneering techstartup Founders in Europe, they have created an online platform which makes the installation of home heating equipment faster and easier than ever before, whilst offering a considerable cost-saving to the end user.
The successful Business Development Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Following up on a high daily volume of inbound enquiries via the telephone to properly qualify new clients in a friendly, professional and straightforward manner.
- Understanding individual client requirements and efficiently recommending the most appropriate service(s) for their given situation.
- Providing immediate telephone estimates of cost for any service(s) required.
- Scheduling follow up video calls with highly trained Engineers who will confirm quotes on behalf of the company.
- Acting as the first point of contact for your domestic clients, providing a first-class level of customer service from initial contact onward.
- You will possess prior experience within either a customer service or telephone sales position, ideally in a direct-to-consumer capacity.
- You will be a smart, outgoing and self-motivated individual with a fantastic telephone manner and excellent grasp of written communication (grammar/spelling).
- You will be friendly, patient and hardwired to provide the very best levels of customer service at all times.
- You will be excited by the prospect of working in a genuine techstartup environment, enjoy working to challenging yet achievable targets, and hungry to advance your career within sales and customer service.
Starting salary of between £22,000 - £24,000 (dependant on experience), with immediate bonus potential from week one and a realistic OTE package of £40,000+ from month three onward.
Interested candidates should apply in the first instance by following the instructions on this screen.
- Business Development
- Telephone Manner
- Telephone Sales