Our client is a market leading software organisation providing high quality software and services to clients across the globe. They pride themselves on their company culture and are ranked in “one of the best companies to work for in the UK". To continue their growth, they are recruiting a Business Development Executive to play a key part in the success of the overall sales team.
As Business Development Executive,you’ll directly manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management and proposals as well as evaluating and closing sales. To achieve your goals, you will work with a variety of business functions including products managers, sales engineers and marketing.
Your responsibilities as Business Development Executive will include but are not limited to:
- Providing a strategic partnership to customers, in order to understand their business challenges
- Fostering and expand customer relationships
- Driving product sales, by prospecting, qualifying and closing opportunities
- Executing regional sales plans, to develop and manage your pipeline
- Keeping up to date with competition, products and competitive issues
The desired skills to execute the role of Business Development Executiveinclude:
- Experience of closing complex, high value, sales opportunities
- Superb communication skills face to face and on the telephone
- Strong knowledge of working with technical enterprise products
- An ability to demonstrate a track record of over-achieving in sales
The successful Business Development Executive will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 along with the opportunity to earn the same again in commission! The company also provides and outstanding benefits package, please call to discuss full details.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Business Development Executive position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
If you have relevant experience for this regional based Business Development Manager position and are interested to learn more about this excellent job opportunity, please get in touch for a full job description and details relating to salary and the enhanced benefits on offer.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.