BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
LOCATION: London, UK
SALARY: Up to £40K (DOE) + commission and benefits
?Founded ?by four university friends with a shared passion for design, technology and sustainability, our company is a young British lighting brand with a mission to create exquisite products that have a positive impact.Guided by our ethos of "Conservation Through Beauty," the company aim is to contribute to the low carbon economy through thoughtful product design and transparent practices. We are is more than a lighting company; it is a community of like-minded individuals grounded in a culture of sustainability through design excellence.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to drive the growth of our Retail Lighting business in the UK. Our London based HQ will provide all the support required to actively build and develop relationships with retailers. Strategic thinking and execution is a must. The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly proactive, shares our ethos, and is able to hit the ground running.
This role will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and executing on multi-channel wholesale pipelines
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with new and existing retail customers
- Ensuring our brand is well placed and branded in-store. We place a high value on the customer journey and our retail experience.
- Client negotiation and creatively approaching problems
- Organising and delivering product training
- Organising and attending sales and retail related events
- Maintaining CRM tools, account maps and client base
- Delivering a structured business plan for your respective territory
- Providing accurate sales forecasts and pipelines
- To understand the UK and global design landscape
- Working closely and collaboratively with other teams to communicate sales information
- Working as a brand ambassador
- Retail experience, preferably in the Lighting sector
- Able to build and implement strategy
- Commercially-minded and able to develop accounts through strong relationships
- Robust communication and presentation skills
- An independent worker able to think for themselves whilst collaborating with other teams
- Pipeline management and CRM experience
- Ambitious with an entrepreneurial mind set
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to work under pressure
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
If you have a good understanding of the lighting industry, a passion for design and sustainability and feel you can be a brand ambassador, we’d like to hear from you.