In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining an innovative new start-up that is making waves within the EdTech (Education Technology) sector. They help students revise by creating concise and engaging videos that are built for specific exam boards and hosted by Oxbridge students with straight A*s. Hundreds of school teachers up and down the UK now use their bite-size videos to make their lessons more enjoyable both in the classroom and at home, and the company pride themselves on having helped over 60,000 students so far to have reached their academic potential.
Looking for sales graduate jobs? They are now on the hunt for an ambitious and highly personable graduate to join their team as Business Development Executive.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for the full business development cycle, and your tasks will include everything from generating new leads through to negotiating, closing, and dealing with renewals. Your role will be highly varied and on any given day, you might find yourself presenting and selling the product to customers, reaching out to leads, making on-site visits, and establishing and maintaining great business relationships. To be successful in this role it is essential that you have a real understanding of brand and marketing strategies, as you will be working to meet and exceed sales targets, and shaping the face of the brand.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and identifying clients within the education market
- Developing a strong sales strategy and building the brand
- Using your initiative to think of innovative ways to approach new clients
- Building strong relationships with potential clients
- Working effectively within a team to meet targets
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.2 from a good university
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- A professional phone manner
- A proactive and confident approach
- Proven experience in development and delivery of the full 360 business development strategy
- A passion for selling
- An understanding of brand and marketing strategies
- Top-notch organisational skills
- An interest in EdTech and start-ups
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £22,000 - £26,000 plus a generous commission structure
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative start-up
- The scope to work remotely and use flexi-time
- A fantastic start-up vibe with laid back dress code
- Free lunch Fridays (otherwise known as Pizza Fridays!)
- Unprecedented scope for progression
- A fantastic environment in which to kick-start your career!
Looking for sales graduate jobs and want to join an exciting start-up? If you're a self-motivated graduate with excellent communication skills, waste no time and apply for this Business Development Executive graduate job in London today!