About the company
'My Own Tutor North East Hampshire’ offers flexible and comprehensive learning support programmes.
These programmes are designed for students in years 1 to 11, focusing on Maths and English. We also offer tutoring for Eleven Plus, SATS, GCSE and ESOL.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Executive, with a strong background in sales and marketing.
This is a supported self-employed, uncapped commission-only opportunity. An average performer can earn £20,000 - £25,000 a year; however, a top performer could earn in excess of £40,000 .
Commission for each appointment generated within an area with a population of over 400,000.
The Business Development Executive role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Development of the regional Marketing and Sales strategy
- Be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads
- Cultivate relationships with new prospects and maintain regular follow up to push opportunities and leads through the sales funnel
- Responsible for building and maintaining your own business pipeline to canvas and generate lead targets
- Analyse relevant market, industry and competitive data to ensure that the company remains at the cutting edge of education support
- Develop communication, promotional and sales support material
- Support the sales team with the preparation of business propositions, product differentiation strategies, training material and market trend updates, as required
- Carryout weekly updates to social media and news section of the website
- Flexible working hours to suit both you and the clientele
The Business Development Executive role requires the below skills:
- Experience working as an outbound sales ambassador and be able to conduct research to identify potential prospects
- A proven track record, ideally within the Education industry
- A strong commercial awareness with a track record of increasing business sales
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers
- Ideally, based or in a commutable distance from North East Hampshire
- Self -motivated, ambitious and driven by commission based results
- Familiar with the requirements and educational needs of children and have an understanding of how to appeal to their needs
- Willingness to use own vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job