Full Time, Permanent, Derby, Derbyshire
Your new company
The company operate across the UK to organise events and conferences for professionals in Law and Dentistry. They were established in 2004 and are rapidly expanding as a privately-owned business running 20 events throughout the UK and Ireland attracting over 16,000 professionals.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for assisting the company in reaching their corporate objectives
- You will drive revenue streams through building on existing relationships
- You will drive revenue streams by generating new business
- This is a results driven role and requires being able to work in a fast-paced competitive sales environment
- You will have responsibility for reaching your own dedicated event sales and sponsorship revenue targets
- You will be assisting the team to achieve their overall goals
What you'll need to succeed
In this role you will need to have a strong personality with the ability to build rapport, overcome objections and provide a first class service.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Motivated by money
- Keen to pursue a career in sales
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Able to build relationships
This is mainly a telephone based sales role but does also involve visiting our own and competitor's events.
What you'll get in return
For the right candidate, this role offers a basic salary of up to £20,000, with uncapped commission and excellent career progression opportunities in a fantastic working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.