Who will I be working for?
A brilliant client at the forefront of their industry. They offer a really supportive culture with excellent benefits.
What will I be doing?
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for prospecting to key decision makers within target companies, and pitching our clients proposition to generate new business opportunities.
Key aspects of your role will include lead management, lead generation, discovery, qualification, and closing prospects to meetings with our Consultants.
- Research and engage both self-generated prospects and marketing leads
- Develop & manage a pipeline of leads to deliver opportunity targets
- Follow the sales process and use salesforce.com to provide accurate reports of activity
- Follow established process for opportunity assignment to Sales Managers
- Attend events
- Engage with other departments and management and provide accurate handover & feedback to the wider business;
- Flexibility will be required to accommodate global prospects.
What skills and experience are required?
- Excellent communication skills
- Be 'techsavvy’ with the ability to grasp new technologies and software
- An instinctively commercial approach and 'cando’ attitude
- 'Solutionoriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Extremely organised and responsive
- Confident telephone manner, and ability to connect with decision-makers to explain our proposition
- Educated to degree level or some relevant experience
- Experience in selling services, software or IT desirable but not essential
Is there anything else I need to know?
This role is offered on a permanent basis. The company offer excellent benefits and there are lots of opportunities to progress.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.
- Strategic Partnerships