Business Development Executive
The Company Key Travel is a globally positioned full service travel management company dedicated to the not for profit sector.
We are proud to be accredited by Investors in People, achieving their Bronze Award, and truly put our people at the heart of our vision.
Position: Business Account Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday
Salary: £22K basic with an OTE of £10K PA
Benefits: Reward you for your success: You will be given a competitive base salary and have access to our company benefits after probation. Help you reach your goals: Your manager will work with you to ensure you targets and objectives are clear and achievable, support your ambition through a Personal Development Plan to ensure you to continue to grow and develop throughout your career.
About the role:
It's an exciting time to work for Key Travel as we continue our substantial growth, and this would be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious junior account manager or new business account executive looking for progression to join our existing sales team. The ideal candidate will be working with our Academic and NGO sectors that include the world’s largest NGO’s, Academic and educational institutions, delivering disaster relief, long term infrastructure, research and global thought leadership.
Customers need help from the development of procurement strategies; travel policy; travel workflow and approval; travel risk and duty of care and maintaining compliance to funding body and funding rules…. along with a dynamic and challenging day job. Reporting to the Sales Director, this role is responsible for the development of a portfolio of Small to Medium (SME) accounts to achieve targets and help us provide innovative customer solutions to reduce their cost, improve their efficiency and support our growth.
- Be part of a team of over 50 people that we have invested in and dedicated to achieving and beating the SME budget targets
- Take ownership of a ’Warm’ database and look at cold call prospecting using the communication tools that we will help you to develop
- Work directly with SME customers who the main contact will often be the CEO; Fundraiser; Booker and Traveller (A true multi-task solution sale)
- Work with marketing to develop creative and engaging content for phone and email campaigns
- Plan and manage an event calendar to ensure effective coverage and maximise the investment return on the event cost
- Work directly with the Inside Sales account management team to develop leads into qualified spending customers for handover to ongoing account management
- Work directly with the SME operations team to ensure your hard-fought efforts with bookings are converted into revenue and develop customer focused ‘How to win the booking’ strategies
- Make bookings for Business Development Managers; Account Managers and Account Executives as part of the churn the customer to the right solution for them (Spend; Complexity; Scope for growth)
- Deliver webinar and training sessions on our products and services, where needed be customer facing to deliver or support similar events
- Ensure the lead and opportunity profiling is accurate and insightful
- Manage and track your activity, recording all information in a CRM (Sales Force)
- Proven B2B sales, ideally outbound contact experience
- A disciplined approach to managing the sales cycle from first lead engagement to long term spending of the satisfied customer
- Proven experience in an account executive, account management or business travel operational / sales environment role
You may have experience of the following: Business Account Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Internal Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Executive, Account Manager, Internal Account Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job