Business Development Executive role :
The role is telephone based - calling current and new customers to book appointments and discuss the current contract in place, with the aim of increasing revenue and increasing the client base.
Benefits for the Business Development Executive :
- Salary is £9.5 to £10.00 per hour plus £25 bonus for every appointment booked and 1% of turnover for won deals.
- £20,000 to £24000inc OTE
- 20 day holiday along with all bank holidays
- Profit share scheme
- Use of company gym
- BBQ breakfasts when targets are met
- Full training programme to ease you into the role
- Every working day is a day surrounded by people with the same passion and mindset as you- a supportive environment to encourage success and job satisfaction
About the Candidate :
The ideal person to become a Business Development Executive will be confident and enjoy speaking with customers on the phone.
They will be:
- Great on the telephone with a warm, confident manner
- Tenacious and persistent with a can-do attitude
- Computer literate and quick to learn
- Happy working as part of a team
My Client :
Due to expansion, we are looking for a new Telemarketer / Appointment Setter ( Business Development Executive) to work in my client's office in Ipswich, within the Sales and Business Development Team.
My client selects industry-leading technology, supports it with winning customer service and enhanced with premium coffee beans and a carefully selected range of consumables. The result is local, personal service on a National scale. They supply a range of high-end commercial coffee machines, water dispensers, juice and vending machines.
Experience for the Business Development Executive role :
Some experience in Sales and particularly Telemarketing would be an advantage
Competence in Microsoft Office Experience using CRM systems would be an advantage but full training on our in-house CRM system will be given
If you are looking to work for a company with quality customer service, and a fantastic product - this is the Business Development Executive role for you- apply today!
- Customer Service