Business Development Executive - Digital
Up to £25,000 DOE
Monthly commission earnings
We are acting on behalf of one of the UK’s largest and most well established full-service digital agencies. They take a comprehensive approach to digital marketing, with specialisms covering SEO, paid media (PPC & display), digital PR, CRO and content marketing, supporting both vertical and horizontal markets, so lots of variety and opportunity for further growth. They are a multiple award winner with an excellent client portfolio, and importantly this is a company that has invested in providing an excellent working environment for its employees.
CANDIDATE AND ROLE BRIEF
Since their launch, our client has grown significantly, and they don’t want to stop anytime soon. Forming part of an existing business development team and working towards set targets and KPIs, you will be an integral part of their growth strategy by identifying, researching and approaching large organisations, in order to secure meetings for the sales team to progress.
You will enjoy this process of engagement and will have the ability to make initial contact with key stakeholders within medium to large organisations. Our client has put significant investment into creating a thriving and friendly working atmosphere, so you will be expected to promote and encourage a supportive team culture by working collaboratively across all internal departments. This role offers a great entry point to senior positions within the business and will give you the opportunity to develop your understanding of our client’s portfolio, your own sales skills and the digital marketing field.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and thoroughly researching new prospects to give you a good understanding of their business, to see how our client may be able to assist them
- Prospecting new clients via the phone, in order to convert this into a meeting
- Following up prospect calls
- Prioritising your own workload
- Promoting the business through natural business development - this may include attending networking events
- Accurately recording all communications and updating the internal CRM
- Liaising with internal colleagues across all departments
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Our ideal candidate will be articulate, mature and professional in their approach to the way they work. You will be a graduate and will have the determination to succeed in a target driven environment. You will have a track record of meeting/exceeding targets by securing appointments, ideally within a digital environment, although this is not essential.
We would like to hear from people who:
- Ideally have digital/marketing industry experience (not essential)
- Have worked in a sales role, where they have met or exceeded targets/KPIs
- Have demonstrable experience building rapport and communicating at all levels
- Are motivated and self-driven
- Are computer literate - you will be able to navigate yourself around IT programmes with relative ease
- Have experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Are organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise their own workload
- Have strong levels of written and verbal communication
What’s on offer?
In return, you will be provided with:
- A competitive salary - our client is paying up to £25,000 basic, dependent on experience
- If targets are met, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to earn generous and realistic monthly commission earnings
- An opportunity to work for a company that will recognise and value your contribution and provide you with long-term career options
- Training and support required to succeed within the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has the drive to succeed with company who will provide you with a serious career opportunity. For more information or to apply, please contact Matt Pallister or Janet McGlaughlin on the number listed on our website: Marmion Recruitment.
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job