Our client is a market leading Plastics stockholder that is able to supply throughout the UK on a next working day basis. They pride themselves on offering great quality products and services, working with only with the best manufacturers in the industry. There ever expanding product range consists of ABS, HIPS, PETG, PET, PVC POLYCARBONATE, POLYPROPYLENE, VIPRINT, STAUFEN PVC, BOLTARON and HYLITE which is backed up by a vastly experienced sales team to service customer's needs.
Due to continued growth an exciting position has become available to recruit a Business Development Executive to develop new business and service existing accounts in the south of the country.
- The position is a home based role, charged with increasing profitable revenue through effectively maximising sales from existing customers and developing new business streams in the southern region.
- The role is primarily targeting the vacuum forming, model-making POS/POP and digital print markets to increase Company market share and financial returns.
- In conjunction with the Sales Manager, develop a business strategy for the area.
- Diagnosing and understanding customer needs and then identifying the correct solution.
- Offering consistent high quality customer service.
- Experience in the sale of Plastics is ideal however the client will not rule out anyone from a multi- product stockholding background.
- The ideal individual takes initiative and works under their own direction; initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes.
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity.
- Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends; identifies business opportunities to increase business turnover and ultimately profitability.
- Experience in a competitive sales environment with the ability tonegotiate sales and service to provide optimum gross profit
- The desire to succeed and progress within the company.
The role has huge growth potential and the right candidate proven to be successful can expect to progress within the organisation rapidly. Please apply by sending your C.V to retained consultant Martin Foley.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job