Business Advertising/Sales Executive
Competitive Salary with a Performance Related Bonus Scheme
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive for their Reigate Office. Experience in the travel industry - corporate travel, business travel management, tour operators etc. or the MICE industry would be advantageous.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role will be to identify and approach potential customers via telephone and electronic marketing in line with growth plans and strategies. You will be responsible for business development activities including regularly attending client meetings to grow the business both domestically and internationally. You will be working with team members to collectively build customer relationships, generate enquiries and close business. You will also monitor the divisional sales pipeline and ensure leads are continually developed and fed to all members of the team, and implement and maintain customer service processes to ensure that the client’s expectations are met.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes Required for the Role:
- Excellent sales and business development skills.
- Tenacious approach to winning business and target attainment.
- Customer focused with first rate people skills.
- Professional telephone manner and corporate approach to sales is essential.
- Excellent time management.
- Advanced communications skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook, and the ability to learning and develop the functionality of a new system.
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to prioritise work, while have a flexible approach within a team environment.
- Attention to detail, precise and accurate data entry and strong brand advocate.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also as an individual where needed.
- A motivated and proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work in international markets with varying cultures and business practises.
- Smart/professional appearance.
- Additional languages would be beneficial but not essential.
Headstart Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job