We are looking for motivated, confident and ambitious individuals who are looking to launch or develop their career in technology marketing and sales.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be developing new business opportunities with the largest global brands for our clients - including Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
We operate a meritocracy where talent is fast-tracked; we take careers and earnings to the next level.
We are growing very quickly - you can have a real impact in the growth of our business!
As Business Development Executive you will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary with uncapped commission and bonuses (the very achievable first year OTE is £30,000 - £35,000).
TheBusiness Development Executive role:
- Identifying, developing and qualifying new business opportunities with decision makers
- Initiating outbound telephone, email and social contact with these potential customers. This will involve making at least 80 phone calls each day
- Qualifying and closing sales appointments with these potential customers for our clients to attend
- Have excellent administration skills, accurately updating the CRM and providing clients with accurate synopses of qualified sales appointments and supplying pre-meeting documents
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and on-going maintenance of our clients’ potential customers
- Able to work towards and exceed targets with a competitive spirit while upholding quality and integrity
- Speaking to C-level executives of some of the world’s largest businesses and brands on a daily basis
- Be able to communicate your progress to clients effectively on weekly update calls and quarterly face to face reviews
- Daily usage of Salesforce CRM to keep campaigns up to date and enable accurate reporting
Business Development Executive skills and experience
No experience is necessary but the following is desirable
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills. Especially confident using the telephone
- Hungry to succeed, increase and grow your sales and marketing skill set
- Organised with excellent attention to detail; you take instruction and follow internal processes well
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve
- Ability to use systems and processes to improve your own performance
What we offer:
- A competitive starting salary with uncapped commission and bonuses (the very achievable first year OTE is £30,000 - £35,000)
- Our fast growth means your career and earnings will move up quickly
- A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment
- Exposure to the worlds largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM
- Be part of a successful team with a proven track record and winning mentality
- A wide range of benefits including 3 company parties each year, company socials every month, free breakfast every day, office closure between Xmas and NY (not taken from your holiday allocation) and a fun, friendly working environment
Inside Marketing are the leading B2B technology lead generation agency for EMEA. We help grow global brands like Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM as well as fast growth, heavily backed start-ups grow rapidly with unique direct, digital and social marketing campaigns.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job