Integral Recruitment Services are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to be based in Daventry.
The company are an award winning, international client. We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated, experienced Sales Executive to join their rapidly expanding business.
With over 25 years in the Events Management industry, you will be joining a well-established team. They have offices worldwide and maintain a strong, reliable workload.
Duties of the Business Development Executive:
- Identify sales leads and following up on new business opportunities
- Holding presentations to new clients on products
- Preparing proposals and sales quotes
- Attending events as required (some may be overseas)
Requirements of the Business Development Executive:
- Proven sales experience
- Experience working to targets/KPI’s
- Able to manage your own day to day activities and calendar
- Confident in a client facing role
- Able to build strong relationships with clients and able to manage the process from cradle to grave
- Starting salary of £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Team and individual incentives
This will be working on a full-time basis of 37.5 hours per week with a 30-minute lunch break daily. Hours may vary, but your standard working hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
It may be necessary on occasions to work outside these hours and your Manager will discuss such situations with you if necessary.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job