My client is recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their forward thinking and fast-growing Construction Main Contractor based in East Sussex, with various offices throughout the South of the country. My client undertake work in a variety of sectors, including Public & Private Residential, Commercial, Education, & Healthcare. With plans to increase operations to in excess of £60m within the next few years, a Business Development Executive is required in order to facilitate the required increase in workload.
Working closely with the existing Business Development Team, the Business Development Executive will be identifying opportunities through direct visits, networking events and various professional groups within the industry. The successful individual will be given the opportunity to develop new business and clients in all sectors, whilst also maintaining relationships with existing clients.
It is envisaged that the successful Business Development Executive will have at least 5 years of experience within the Construction Industry and a recognised Sales & Marketing qualification will prove to be beneficial. A genuine passion for the industry would most definitely aid in successful delivery of the role, as would a thorough understanding of the construction industry and the various procurement routes.
Business Development Executive Position Overview
- Identify new leads, in line with the Business development plan
- Develop and manage long term business relationships with clients, architects and cost consultants
- Visit new and existing clients, record and report back
- Prepare business development strategies
- Generate a pipeline of deals in the CRM system, which is regularly reviewed and updated
Business Development Executive Position Requirements
- 5 years within the construction industry
- A recognised Sales & Marketing qualification would be preferable
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and the different procurement routes available
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering sales across a diverse client base
- Full UK Driving license
Business Development Executive Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30k - £35k, DOE
- Holiday: 20 days (rising to 25 with service) + Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension
- Health cash plan - after 1 years' service
- Private Medical Insurance - After 2 years' service
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job