BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT WITHIN COMMERCIAL CATERING
Are you hungry for a new career?
My client is looking for a dynamic and personable individual to join their thriving business in West Wiltshire.
They specialise in the supply and installation of commercial catering equipment as well as consultancy, design and project management to eateries, hotels, leisure and banqueting and the education sector.
Tickled your taste buds?
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who wants to take ownership of a role and be given the opportunity to reveal their true potential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generating new business through networking, referrals and trade events.
- Develop a pipeline or potential sales opportunities and projects.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets as set by company directors.
- Manage projects in their entirety from conception to completion by use of all mediums including site visits and meetings.
- Ensure all administration is accurate and well presented.
- Develop marketing material to promote the brand.
- Create monthly reports based on activity, sales and results.
- Create sales presentations and present to potential clients.
- Attend trade shows when required.
Skills and Qualifications
- A strong knowledge and understanding of commercial catering and hospitality is essential as is a good knowledge of all related equipment.
- A strong communicator across all platforms and at all levels.
- Have confidence in selling related products and services.
- Be self motivated and proactive when planning work loads and pipeline development with a 6 month target window.
- Have own transport
- Be flexible regarding working hours when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job