Business Development Manager
£30k Basic + Car Allowance
+ Commission (OTE £40k uncapped)
Based: Woking (GU22)
Mon - Fri (Office Hours)
Our client is an established and growing IT Outsourcer (Lead Generation specialist) with a prestigious portfolio of clients. Their services include: Campaign Sales/Management, Profiling and Data Cleansing and CRM.
Due to continued success and growth, an opportunity has become available for an experienced business development professional to come on board and be part of this dynamic market leader.
The role will focus on proactively generating and winning new client accounts (campaigns) within the IT arena. This is a dual role combining both appointment setting (self generated) from their offices and attending F2F meetings / Presentations and Trade shows.
- To generate and win new clients campaigns (a database will be provided).
- Contacting businesses within the IT arena throughout the UK
- A dual role using your sales skills to include: profiling and securing own appointments and to present F2F or attend Trade Fairs.
- Managing and building a pipeline of potential clients, providing a
- bespoke service
- This role is varied and provides an excellent opportunity to learn additional sales skills and gain market knowledge across abroad spectrum of industries and sectors within the IT arena.
- Working to KPI’s /SLA and set targets in order to achieve commission
- You should have current and relevant sales experience within the IT arena.
- Have a track record in winning and securing new business campaigns
- Pipeline generation and new business focussed
- Resilient & have a real desire to succeed
- Target / Results driven
- A can do attitude
- Business acumen
- A full driving licence and own car is essential (fuel allowance will be paid)
To find out more or to apply, please forward your CV quoting Ref: Grad 0401 or contact us
- Business Development
- IT Sales