Role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £26,000- £30,000 OTE - £18,000- £24,000pa basic DOE
Our client is a growing company based in Kenilworth. They are now looking to recruit a target-driven and self-motivated Business Development Executive to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has some previous sales and b2b experience but now is looking to progress within a fast growing company within the international conferences and events industry. This role will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to travel internationally as they will be present at some of the events they hold.
Main purpose of role:
To identify new B2B business opportunities and convert sales by approaching CEO's, Directors and other decision makers. Build relationships with potential clients and invite them to join the events that company organises. Successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing that relationship to generate further sales and secure repeat business.
- Telesales to existing and potential clients.
- Research, identify and follow up activity generated by outbound calls and emails.
- Analyse and keep up to date with the news of the market.
- Developing and maintaining existing relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Attending events globally.
- Maintaining and updating the company CRM (database).
- Dealing with enquiries both on the telephone & via email correspondence.
- Sales experience and a proven track record of delivering KPI's on daily basis.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Degree in Events, Business and HR Management is desirable.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Flexible to attend international events, which may require weekend travel.
- Multiple languages would be advantageous.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please click on the link or you can call Inga Biel on for a confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job