Role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £18,000 -£25,000 DOE plus excellent bonus
Our client is a well-established and rapidly growing educational equipment supplier in local and global markets. Due to expansion, they are now looking to acquire services of a successful and self- motivated Business Development Executive to work in their target orientated and friendly team. This role would suit someone who is target driven, proactive and has a strong relationship building skills.
- Deal with inbound call enquiries in polite and professional manner.
- Handle incoming quotes from existing clients.
- Achieve KPI's set on monthly basis.
- Work closely with Sales Consultant to develop new business.
- Generate new business from Marketing campaigns and mail shots.
- Keep CRM updated regularly.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Previous experience of selling into educational sector is highly desirable.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Inga on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job