Job role: Business Development Executive
Salary: £21,000 + Commission and £4800 car allowance
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 37.5 (You may be required to attending early morning or late night events.)
Location: Birmingham with four days visiting clients in Burton - one day will be based in the Birmingham office
You will need to drive for this position.
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Business development Executive, for a fast-paced business that pride themselves on their customer services and care for the clients.
Job Overview: You will report to the Sales Manager. You will be responsible for acquiring new business and retaining our existing client base. You will be money motivated with a passion for sales and a proven track record of delivering results in a target driven environment. You will need to be a people person, as your role involves working with people at all levels as well as managing customers and stakeholder relationships.
You will need to be super-efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage your time and workload effectively.
Performing outbound calls to prospective customers. You will use your detailed knowledge of our services and utilise your natural sales skills to understand customer's needs to offer them the best possible solution. You will also be responsible for attending various events, including networking..
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Executive:
- Proven ability to recognise customer's needs and convert these into sales
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, preferably gained within a B2B sales environment
- Ability to increase customer value but utilising all available services
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
- Have experience of working within an outbound call centre, preferably within a B2B environment
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Has attention to detail and accuracy
- Is a team player
The successful Business Development Executives will posses the following skills:
- You will have at least 12 months experience in a similar role. Industry experience is preferred but not essential.
In return the company will provide an excellent package, on going training and excellent career prospects.
If you are interested in this position apply via the advert or for any queries please call on or alternatively email your up to date cv to our Birmingham email address on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job