Our client, based in Suffolk, a long-established supplier of online digital administration systems, seeks a driven Business Development Executive, due to growth within the sales team following a recent new product launch.
The Business Development Executive will have a particular focus on winning high-value contracts and will focus on a particular market vertical, for example estate agencies or recruitment firms.
Using a range of methods, including networking, trade exhibitions, social media and telephone, they will build up a sales pipeline and convert leads in to new customers.
New business activity will also be complemented with account management, including helping and supporting existing customers, as well as cross-selling them the new product range.
To be a success as Business Development Executive you will:
- Demonstrate a track record of success in selling complex IT solutions (desirable)
- Be confident presenting in front of new clients
- Be a highly motivated individual who likes to go after new business
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a strength at closing sales
The Business Development Executive will undertake the following duties:
- Assist in organising sales campaigns, whilst building up a thorough knowledge of the target marketplace
- Develop incoming leads as well as creating new leads through your own activity
- Produce engaging, compelling presentations that win business
- Writing quotations and responding to tenders
In return, our client is offering a salary basic of £24,000 – £35,000 with uncapped commission of £20,000 in the first year, as well as 24 days holiday, company pension and life insurance, at a modern, well located office.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Suffolk based Business Development Executive position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch with Tom, Liz or Donna with regards to your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
If you would like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job