Are you highly motivated and competitive? Do you have the drive to earn big bonuses? If you feel this is you, then we would love to meet you.
The THOMAS Recruitment Group have an exciting new opportunity for a money hungry, self-driven and tenacious Business Development Executive to join our well established sales team.
Our determined sales team emulate our company ethos by conducting themselves with the highest integrity and professionalism at all times, confirming to our new and existing clients that THOMAS Recruitment are their first option for all recruitment needs.
Hard work is rewarded at THOMAS Recruitment with increased salaries and quarterly incentives. We attract and maintain the very best by providing the finest training within the recruitment industry.
Reward & Benefits:
We are committed to making THOMAS an excellent place to work for our people and rewarding outstanding performances,
Some of our benefits include:
- Marketing Leading Bonus Structure
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Public Bank Holidays
- Birthday - Day off
- Sales Performance of the Year Award
- High levels of Commission paid out in the last quarter
- Performance Incentives - Holidays to Las Vegas/Dubai/Ibiza
- VIP Club Trips to London for top performers
- Ongoing Incentives such as Teeth Whitening, Designer Shoes, Handmade Suits, Rolex’s.
- Regular Team Nights out
- Early Finishes, Charity/Cake Mornings, Breakfast Mornings, Dress Down Days.
- Employee of the Month & Long Service Awards
- Bespoke Training & Regular Reviews
- Free Parking
- Takeaway Fridays
The Ideal Candidate:
For this role, you will not require any previous experience within the industry although you will need to possess the following attributes:
- Highly motivated and money orientated
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- A positive attitude and the ability to shrug off rejection
- Desire and resilience to obtain leads via cold calling
- A smart, business appearance without exception
- An ability to work under pressure and think on your feet
- Drive to meet your personal target while remaining part of an amicable team
Day to Day Duties:
As a Business Development Executive, you will be a hunter, not a farmer.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving new business revenue opportunities
- Cold calling decision makers at all levels from Managers to Human Resources & Directors.
- Successfully acquiring new clients via telephone calls to businesses within your geographical area
- Meeting with potential clients for business opportunities
- Regular support from line manager
- Meeting your personal and team targets
This is a fast paced environment with a lot of positive energy, we offer lots of incentives in the workplace and believe in having a lot of fun whilst we work.
- Cold Calling
- Communication Skills
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job