Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling enough?
How would you like to start a challenging and rewarding career as a Business Development Executive?
Our Business Development Team are looking for talented individuals to join us, creating sales opportunities from a variety of sources for our Telephone Sales Team.
Is this you? Read on to find out more.
About the Role:
- Using data from a variety of sources to create sales opportunities
- Speaking to the Senior Decision Makers to promote our products
- To book appointments/leads for our 2 teams of Sales Representatives
- Dealing with Inbound leads and Web leads from external sources
What do we offer?
- Excellent in house training and development - fully supported by an experienced team of mentors
- Career Paths into various aspects of the Sales Environment - Sales /Management / Training
- A good basic rate of pay
- An uncapped commission and bonus
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays increasing to 25 with length of service
- No weekends or evenings
- Health Shield Cash Plan available after a probationary period
This is an exciting time to be joining an experienced Business Development Team and to develop a career in Sales.
Additional Salary Info: Commission, Bonus, 35 Hours, Xmas Closure, Pension, Health Shield Cash Plan, Career Progression
Business Development | BDM | Sales | Internal Sales | Sales Support | Sales Admin
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Ability to learn underwriting information ( and pass licencing exams)
- To work compliantly in an FCA regulated environment
- Target Driven Money Motivated Individuals
- Confident Professionals
- A proven aptitude for high level customer communication
- Be able to demonstrate why this job is for you
- Be highly motivated and able to think on your feet in the sales environment and be able to identify sales opportunities when they arise and seize them
We are the largest Appointed Representative Operation within Securehealth writing in excess of £3m of new business annually, across the North of England, Scotland and Midlands. We are part of the AXA PPP group and offer a wide range of individual and corporate health and protection insurance products.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job