No Agencies Thanks
We are a technology startup based in Central London with a great working environment. With Monday breakfasts to start fresh the week and update all the staff about news and share information, as transparency is one of our key factors. There is also a corporate gym membership included to promote healthy life balance and lots of social activities to enjoy our free time.
We would like to grow on Sales & Marketing team and we are seeking a talented Business Development join us on a permanent basis. The role offers a great opportunity to learn new technologies and work with large and globally recognised publishing and media brands.
Purpose of the position
The Business Development Executive will implement business development strategy, identify new business opportunities, maintain key relationships and negotiate business deals. The role requires the Business Development Executive to successfully establish sales pipelines that will deliver revenue against target by searching and delivering lucrative sales opportunities. Additionally, post-sale care is a priority with existing project clients to ensure a positive client experience and to develop and retain long-term accounts for the business.
- Managing the complete sales cycle from lead generation
- Closing sales and providing ongoing account management to clients
- Establishing a sales pipeline of revenue-generating accounts
- Producing and delivering client presentations, attending trade shows and conventions and becoming a product champion
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities for the company
- Administrating sales database and appropriate reporting tools
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, both business and technology
- Occasional travel abroad in-line with your client’s requirements
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with problem-solving aptitude
Desired Skills & Background
- Sales / Business Development in the IT/software industry
- Knowledge of Media & Publishing sector beneficial
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Relationship Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job