This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
* Manage any existing relationships in your territory.
* Working in both the office out on the road
* Liaise and support current members by telephone and personal visits
* Have a full understanding of the company's benefits and USP's
* To support and work with the Head Office team if required
* To embrace social media to promote the benefits of the consortium internally and externally
* Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
* Prepare written paperwork, presentations, reports, and price quotes.
* Attend international/domestic sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
* Remain up-to-date on the company's product, selling advantages and special offers.
* A professional demeanour and appearance.
* The ability to successfully develop lasting relationship with external partners.
* A passion for networking in-person, via phone, email and social media.
* A minimum of 3 years travel experience preferably including account management
* Computer literacy
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work individually and within a team
* Self-motivated target achiever
You will be in line for a competitive salary in the region of £25k and have the chance to work for an established and repeatable company.
To apply please send your up to date CV to or follow the link TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on .
- Business Development
- Business Development Manager
- Travel Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job