Our client is a leader in it's niche industry, looking to increase the Business Development Team.
As a Business Development Executive you will consult with prospects to build solutions that solve common data problems and improve the insight and depth of client data. You will be operating within defined industry sectors from an existing client book and database of prospects. In short your role is detailed below.
To aid in the growth by promoting our services to new clients
- To prove our targets are not just achievable but beatable
- To aid in maintaining our customer view by recording a minimum of 50 calls per day
- To deliver weekly reporting & forecasting that truly adds value
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure all processes and procedures are not just followed but are tested, measured, broken and improved
- To not meet but exceed your margin target
- Making appointments for the Business Development Manager
- To provide support in business planning and product development
- To inspire change and plan for the future
What do you need to be successful?
- A winning mentality with a minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a sales role
- Energetic, proactive and enthusiastic approach to business
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication, writing and creative problem solving skills
- Proven ability to achieve set targets
- Ability to perform in a demanding business environment
- PC literate with good knowledge of Outlook, Office & CRM applications
In addition to the above to be successful here you will need to demonstrate personal growth, professionalism and strategic thinking. You must have a positive impact and a great sense of humour and above all you’ll need to be a passionate learner determined to truly understand the complexities of all things data.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week - Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Based on the outskirts of Salisbury, so transport is an advantage.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Business Development
- New Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job