Our client is a fast growing Network Services Provider, delivering services to a range of end users throughout the UK.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Business Development Executive will generate leads and drive new business.
- Report to the Business Development Team Leader and setting appointments via various channels of contact and then pass on to the more senior sales members.
- Support senior sales staff to close new business by providing any resources that are needed.
- Identify new business opportunities through lead generation for the company’s whole technology portfolio.
- Identify business needs and build an instant rapport with customers.
- Sell consultatively and coordinate with other departments accordingly.
- Work to a sales progression programme and develop skills to become a specialist solution sales professional.
- Act as a company representative and display a professional approach at all times.
- Undergo training to develop knowledge of the company’s Telecoms and Contact Centre product suite.
- Provide excellent customer service and keep customers up to date when necessary.
- Work effectively within a team and strive to meet sales targets.
Skills & Experience:
- A solid understanding of Telecoms and Contact Centre products.
- Experience in a sales roles within the Telecoms and Contact Centre industry.
- Experience in a target driven, fast paced environment.
- A quick learner who is adaptable to work on different campaigns.
- Keen to learn and develop skills.
- Self-motivated and target driven.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and relationship building skills.
- Great organisation and time management skills.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job